Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Advanced Scaling Course: Organizational Topologies with a Large-Scale Scrum Simulation
This in-person class will help you not only learn the concepts of Large-Scale Scrum but also to experience them.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the event
“Don't scale agile. Descale your organization instead.” -- this is the big idea of the class.
This class is for change agents who are on the journey of making their organizations more agile, more adaptive, and more humane. Organizational leaders, organizational consultants, agility coaches, and scrum masters – are the key audience of the class.
The class is built on top of these essential bodies of knowledge:
- Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS): https://less.works/
- Organizational Topologies: https://www.orgtopologies.com/
- Agile Fluency Model: https://www.agilefluency.org/
- Scrum and LeSS simulations: https://www.lego4scrum.com/
During the first day of the class, you will learn and experience how it is to work in different kinds of organizations. With simulations, you will experience the following organizational archetypes:
- a pre-agile organization: waterfall-like functional organization
- an organization trying "to do agile" with interdependent component and platform teams
- a truly adaptive organization that uses Scrum at the product-level
During the second class day you will learn the modern views on how to approach change in a product development organization that is both deep and sustainable. You will learn key principles and essential practices of Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) that make organization design simpler and open up the true agility of organizations.
The class is taught by Alexey Krivitsky, a LeSS-friendly Certified Scrum Trainer, with 17 years of field experience working as a software developer, manager, scrum master, and organizational consultant.
Upon course completion participants will earn a Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) badge: https://less.works/courses/less-basics.